6. 廉潔政府：尊重民意，維護民益，清廉高效；• 完善福利：香港醫療和社會福利體制完善，更擁有世界級的醫療設備和醫術人才，居民均得到全面性的醫療及生活保障；
Hong Kong Permanent Residence
Advantages of Doing Business in Hong Kong
1. Strategically located at the heart of Asia - the gateway to Mainland China.
2. Travel to and from Hong Kong to Beijing, Shanghai and other Asian cities can be within one day.
Ease of Doing Business
1. A company can be opened in one or two week’s time in Hong Kong.
2. No foreign ownership restrictions on Hong Kong company.
3. No restriction on business scope.
4. International transportation hub with excellent business infrastructure facilities.
Simple and Low Tax System
1. Corporate tax is capped at 16.5% of assessable profits.
2. Salaries tax is a maximum of 15%.
3. Tax is exempted for income not sourced in Hong Kong (offshore income).
4. No capital gains tax, no withholding tax on dividends and interest.
5. No sales tax or VAT in Hong Kong.
Free Trade & Free Market Economy
1. Hong Kong is a free port - driven by principles of free trade and free markets.
2. No restrictions on investments inwards or outwards; no foreign exchange control.
3. Effective from July 2009, Hong Kong banks have been approved to handle directly Renminbi settlement in Hong Kong for cross-border trading with China.
4. Close relationship with Mainland China: under CEPA arrangement, all goods qualified as Hong Kong origin may be exported to the Mainland tariff free.
5. Hong Kong service suppliers are eligible to receive preferential treatment in providing services in the Mainland under CEPA.
Sound Legal Environment
1. Independent legal system which is separate from Mainland China’s, and adopts English common law.
2. Intellectual Property protection is enforced, with strict regulations for patents, copyrights, trademarks and registered designs.
1. Politically stable with pro-business governance and free flow of information.
2. Strict anti-corruption regimen - the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) is set up to combat both public and private sector corruption.
Skilled Work Force
1. Highly trained, well-educated and skilled work-force, well versed with the business culture in the Mainland cities.
2. English is widely spoken language in Hong Kong and majority of the workforce also speak Cantonese and Mandarin (the official language in Mainland China).
Copyright © 2017 Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved